Our goal is to become a global leader in monthly maintenance of live WordPress websites, affordable for small and medium sizes business owners around the World.
We are cooperating with skilled WordPress Developers to design, implement and maintain attractive and functional websites for our clients, on a recurring monthly bases contracts.
Our partners are responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates. They also have agreed number of monthly subscription clients to maintain their WordPress website (back-end and front-end by request).
To ensure success by cooperating with us, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, good knowledge of WordPress back-end architecture, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good communication skills
- English language